Mikibilli – “Free Sinner” EP

Michael Justice Chukwu popularly known as Mikibilli is set to drop a new body of work titled “Free Sinner.” Free Sinner is an EP (Extended Playlist) for his fans whom he regarded as the best in the world. Speaking on the new project, Mikibilli said his fans should expect nothing less than quality music.

The young artiste boasted that he gave the project his best and that his fans will definitely enjoy it. He said: “This project is a body of work that will excite my fans all over the world. “I gave it my best because my fans deserve the best and they will definitely love it. I did not really care about how much that was spent but the quality I want for my fans. So everyone, just clear your playlist because a new banger is coming.”

One of his team members Beatzmotion, who was part of the project-making vowed that the song will shake the world. VDJ Tflexx said he felt goosebumps listening to the project and was very certain that lovers of music all over the world will love it.

He said: “I felt the same vibe as when I listened to Love Nwantiti by Ckay. I believe this project will also shake the world and create bigger records. No need for much grammar, the project will speak for itself.”

STREAMING LINK

https://onerpm.link/712634655603

 

The post Mikibilli – “Free Sinner” EP appeared first on tooXclusive.



from Latest Nigerian Music, Hottest Nigerian Song Releases 2023 https://ift.tt/LA9MDj8
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post